Top of the morning to you! You can picture me saying that in a delightful Irish brogue if you’d like but I’m terrible at faking accents.
Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your family? We don’t do much in my home – we’re not Irish – but it is kind of fun to try out the foods and customs of another culture.
With the kids, it’s a great excuse to make green pancakes or green eggs and ham (just add a little food colouring to your scrambled eggs and then put some in the butter in a skillet that you cook the ham in) for breakfast and maybe a shamrock shake for an after school treat. And we love to make adorable shamrock crafts like these together!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Erin go bragh!
21 Easy and Adorable Shamrock Crafts for Kids
- Make St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Crayons from hellowonderful.co
- Shamrock Bouquet in a Painted Jar from creativecynchronicity.com
- Paper Strip Shamrocks from sugarbeecrafts.com
- Shamrock Twirler St. Patrick’s Day Craft from iheartcraftythings.com
- Shamrock Craft from diycandy.com
- Lovely St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Craft For Kids from alittlepinchofperfect.com
- 3D Tissue Paper Shamrock from craftsbyamanda.com
- Shamrock Mason Jars from masonjarcraftslove.com
- St. Patrick’s Day Craft: Wreath from handsonaswegrow.com
- Little Shamrock Pal Finger Puppets That Your Kids Will Love from iheartcraftythings.com
- Kid-Made Watercolor Shamrock Clover Cards from hellowonderful.co
- Shamrock Crafts: Shamrock Tree On Canvas from craftsbyamanda.com
- Scrunchy Shamrock Art from firefliesandmudpies.com
- 3D Paper Shamrocks from redtedart.com
- Mini Fingerprint Shamrock Art from sugarbeecrafts.com
- Painted Shamrock Mason Jars from masonjarcraftslove.com
- Shamrock Pencil Toppers from freekidscrafts.com
- Shamrock Marker Mugs from sugarbeecrafts.com
- Fingerprint Shamrock Canvas from meaningfulmama.com
- Shamrock Rice Cereal Treats from seevanessacraft.com
- Rainbow Shamrock Crown And Wand from thecrafttrain.com