What is it about wood slice projects? I’ve always loved them – even before they became trendy. Every time I see one, I just have to stop and take a closer look. And of course, I have to add it to my crafty “to do” list. I suppose in our technological society, even a city girl like me loves to feel close to nature. These DIY projects bring a little bit of the great outdoors inside where we can enjoy it all the time. From centerpieces to tables to ornaments and more, there are just so many great craft projects to choose from. Now to decide, which one to make first?
20 Creative DIY Wood Slice Projects
- How To Make Wood Slice Art from mountainmodernlife.com
- Wood Burned Wood Slice Centerpiece from infarrantlycreative.net
- DIY Copper Pipe And Wood Slice Table from diyinpdx.com
- Wood Slice Cake Plate Tutorial from deliacreates.com
- DIY Rustic Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments from destinationdecoration.com
- Stay Wild Wood Slice from natalme.com
- Land That I Love Patriotic Wood Slice Decor from sugarbeecrafts.com
- Wood Slice Mobile from homemadeginger.com
- DIY Wood Slice Owl from houseofhawthornes.com
- Wood Slice Wreath from dreamalittlebigger.com
- Decoupage Wood Slice from sugarbeecrafts.com
- Wood Slice Placecard Holder from natalme.com
- Birch Slice Garden Markers from personallyandrea.com
- DIY | Plant Stand from burkatron.com
- Kids Art Coasters from homemadeginger.com
- DIY | Wooden Stool Ikea Hack from burkatron.com
- Painted Birch Slice Coasters from danslelakehouse.com
- DIY Mini Wood Slice Trivet from dwellbeautiful.com
- Painted Wood Slice Coasters from unoriginalmom.com
- DIY Footed Wood Slice Tray from craftberrybush.com
So, which one is your favourite? I think I could pretty much solve my “what to give my family and friends for Christmas” dilemma with this one list! There’s something there for almost everyone and I’m sure they’d be a big hit.
Jen Panguluri says
Fantastic round-up. I pinned many. Thanks so much!
Victoria @DazzleWhileFrazzled says
Great collection of ideas. I saw one of these wood slices in the dollar section in Target (yeah!) so I may need to go back and grab it. Visiting from Pretty Pintastic Party.
Kayleigh | Whisks & Wooden Spoons says
So many good ideas!
Fun ideas. I’ve made the coasters before, I think I want to try the wreath next. We have three acres of woods so plenty of slices out there!
Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Spotlight party. Shared.
Love that cute Fish Mobile! So cute. Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday! Pinned! Have a great week!
Angie Rose says
What a great list of fun and easy projects! Definitely pinning for later 🙂