Here’s a yummy variation on an old standby: Deviled Eggs with Guacamole and Bacon.
Have some leftover hard-boiled eggs from Easter? I’ve recently met quite a few people who don’t use their eggs after Easter but we always do. We make egg salad, put them in spinach (along with bacon – yum!), and make a family favorite – Deviled Eggs.
Deviled Eggs with Guacamole and Bacon
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2/3 cup guacamole
- 1 ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 minced green onion
- Pinch of paprika
- 4 tablespoons crumbled bacon (4 slices cooked and crumbled)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Slice each hard-boiled egg in half lengthwise. Gently scoop out the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Mix the yolks with guacamole, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Add the mayonnaise if you’d like to create a slightly smoother consistency. Stir in the green onion and crumbled bacon.
- Fill each egg white half with a spoonful of the yolk mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and a garnish of cilantro if desired.