I LOVE Christmas movies. I mean, all of the classics like The Grinch, The Santa Clause, and White Christmas but even those sappy Hallmark ones too – I just binge watch them all through the holiday season. Most of my family feels pretty much the same way. There is definitely a group of us who kept Hallmark movies in business last Christmas and I’m sure we’re doing the same last year. There’s just something about those movies that give me a warm feeling in my heart and make me want to keep Christmas going all year long. So, it’s probably no surprise that I’m pretty good at Christmas movie trivia. So, I’ve put together a little quiz – it’s fun to take on your own or share it at your next holiday party or family gathering.
CHRISTMAS MOVIE TRIVIA QUIZ
1) It all begins with a pair of gloves in this movie starring Kate Beckinsale and John Cusak.
2) In the 1969 movie, Frosty the Snowman, what are Frosty’s first words after coming to life?
3) In “A Christmas Story”, Ralphie’s Dad says, “He looks like a _______ nightmare!”
4) Buddy the Elf wants to eat a whole roll of it.
5) The song “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” first appear in this 1940s classic movie.
6) The name of the Grinch’s dog.
7) Drew Barrymore does the voice of the “other reindeer” in this 1999 animated movie.
8) Tom Hanks does the voices of 6 different characters in this movie.
9) In National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, what animal do the Griswolds find living in their Christmas tree?
10) In the 1964 movie Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, what is the name of Rudolph’s girlfriend?
11) What’s the name of the 1996 movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger?
12) In “The Polar Express”, only those who believe in Santa can hear this.
13) What is the name of George Bailey’s guardian angel in “It’s a Wonderful Life”?
14) In National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, what does Clark get as a Christmas gift from his boss instead of a bonus?
15) In the Bill Murray movie, Scrooged, what kind of vehicle does the Ghost of Christmas Past drive?
16) Who does Martin Short play in Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause?
17) In what city does the movie Miracle on 34th Street take place?
18) Who plays Bob Cratchit in A Muppet Christmas Carol?
19) According to the characters in It’s a Wonderful Life, what does it mean when a bell rings?
20) What is the name of Rudolph’s dentist friend?
21) In the movie A Christmas Story, why is Ralphie’s mom afraid to let him have a bb gun?
22) Who did Edmund Gwenn list as his next of kin on his Macy’s application in Miracle on 34th Street?
23) How does this sentence uttered by the Grinch in the animated classic How the Grinch Stole Christmas end? “Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps…..”
24) What’s the name of Chevy Chase’s character in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation?
25) What child star’s career was launched by her appearance in the movie Miracle on 34th Street?
How did you do? You can check your answers here >>> Answers to Christmas Movie Trivia quiz.
Want to try another quiz? I’ve got a short White Christmas Movie Trivia quiz here for those of you who love that movie as much as I do!
I’ve also got a Match the Christmas Movie Quote Quiz here.
Be sure to check out my Top 15 Christmas Movie Picks here.
And you can find all kinds of great ideas for Christmas crafts, recipes, and more here.