Do you have an Instant Pot or other type of pressure cooker? I bought mine specifically to make hard boiled eggs. No, I’m not kidding. After seeing the perfect hard boiled eggs (perfect every single time!) that my aunt made using her pressure cooker, I was sold.
This Instant Pot Pork Chops recipe is ideal for those days when you don’t have much time to get dinner on the table but still want something delicious and flavorful.
Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops Recipe with Goat Cheese Sauce
Pork chops can be a tricky meat to cook – at least for us! We find that they can go from raw to overcooked in the blink of an eye. Timing is key. You have to catch them at just the right moment where they are cooked completely without being tough. That just hasn’t been a problem with this Instant Pot recipe! These boneless pork chops are perfect every time – moist and flavorful.
Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops
Simple Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops recipe that turns out moist and flavorful every time. The goat cheese sauce takes it to the next level!
- 6 6 oz. pork chops thick, boneless
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 6 oz goat cheese room temperature, cut into chunks
salt and pepper to taste
1. Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and set aside.
2. Add olive oil to Instant Pot® and select the Sauté function. Set to high and once the display reads “hot,” add half the pork chops and brown on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Transfer chops to a plate and repeat process with remaining chops.
3. Turn unit “off” and add first batch of chops and chicken broth. Add the lid and set the pressure valve to “sealing.” Select the “Manual” cooking option on the high setting and set cook time to 10 minutes. When done cooking, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then do a quick release for any remaining pressure.
4. Remove lid and transfer chops to a serving platter. Add goat cheese to the Instant Pot® and stir until melted. Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired.
5. Serve immediately with some of the sauce spooned over the chops. Enjoy!
I like serving these Instant Pot Pork Chops with mashed potatoes or egg noodles – something to drizzle more of the goat cheese sauce over. It’s that good! Other suggested side dishes: Bacon Wrapped Green Beans, Honey Maple Bourbon Glazed Carrots, steamed or sauteed spinach, roasted broccoli, peas, or sweet corn.
If you’re looking for more delicious pork chop recipes, you must check these out:
Jerri’s One Pan Zesty Pork Chops and Rice – a simple, inexpensive recipe, we’ve been making this regularly for years. It’s SO good!
Slow Cooker Apple Bacon Pork Chops – another easy and oh so tasty recipe perfect for busy days!
Reitter Pork Chops – from my old college roommate, I’ve been making this ever since! It’s an absolutely delicious skillet meal. Perfect to serve with egg noodles (especially Spaetzle!).
What’s your favorite Instant Pot recipe? Share in the comments below.