I just love cranberries! They’re not just a holiday food to me – I eat them all year long. They are, of course, delicious in sweet recipes, but I love them in savoury dishes too. They add that pop of colour and flavour that can bring so many dishes to the next level. Cranberry juice, cranberry sauce, cranberry relish, you name it – I love it all. I even throw dried cranberries into my oatmeal most mornings and add it to my chicken salad when I’m making a sandwich. I find them so versatile and I think when you see this roundup of cranberry recipes, you’ll agree.
CRANBERRY RECIPES YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE:
- Honey Sweetened Orange Cranberry Sauce (naturally Paleo With Vegan Option) from texanerin.com
- Cranberry Cauliflower Brie Quiche from creativecynchronicity.com
- Scrumptious Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie from damndelicious.net
- Cranberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars from averiecooks.com
- Fizzy Cranberry Sparkle Mocktail/Cocktail from creativecynchronicity.com
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe With Orange from cherishedbliss.com
- Turkey Cranberry Grilled Cheese from damndelicious.net
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe from thegraciouswife.com
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Bbq Meatballs from tastesbetterfromscratch.com
- Easy Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce from rachelcooks.com
- Chewy Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies from creativecynchronicity.com
- Sparkling Cranberry White Chocolate Cake from lifeloveandsugar.com
- Cranberry Butter from dessertfortwo.com
- Lentil Meatballs With Cranberry Sauce from abeautifulmess.com
- White Chocolate Lemon Cranberry Rice Pudding from creativecynchronicity.com
- Orange Cranberry Bread Recipe from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Sparkling Cranberry Pomegranate Drink (video) from chelseasmessyapron.com
- Cranberry Orange Sorbet from bakingamoment.com
- Cranberry Brie Bites from creative cynchronicity.com
- Apple Cranberry Pie Recipe from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Pumpkin Bacon Crostini With Cranberries from chewoutloud.com
- Vegetarian Meatloaf And Cranberry Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich from jessicainthekitchen.com
- Dried Cranberry And Pecan Crisps from twoofakindcooks.com
- Sweet Potato Crisps With Chive Creme Fraiche And Cranberries from thetastesf.com
- Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins from thenutritionadventure.com
- Cranberry Eggnog Cheesecake from creativecynchronicity.com
What’s your favourite cranberry dish? Share the link in the comments below and I’ll add it to this roundup!
Nancy at Whispered Inspirations says
Mmm, cranberry is my favorite for desserts! These sound amazing, I already have a couple in mind for my holiday baking.
Diana Rambles says
I love cranberry and have posted several fresh cranberry recipes on my blog. I buy a new bag each time I go to the store during cranberry season and make lots of great recipes with them.
Cranberries are one of my favorite ingredients for holiday cooking! I want to try the Lentil meatballs with Cranberry sauce – how creative!