I love Easter. I mean, in some ways I love it even more than Christmas. Whoa. Crazy right? Sure, I put together Easter baskets for my family but it’s much lower-key than all of that holiday shopping for Christmas gifts. And then the wrapping. And all of the decorating. I like that Easter is quieter.
It’s still just as special for my family and it’s still just as spiritual. But it’s quieter and much more relaxed. Of course, we still like to have a special meal on Easter Sunday. These 15 Dishes for Easter Dinner will give you options to make an incredible meal filled with delicious foods from appetizer right through to dessert.
15+ Dishes for Easter Dinner from Start to Finish
This year, obviously, is a little different for us all. A big Easter feast may not be possible or practical. We are doing a couple of favorite special occasion side dishes – my daughter’s corn pudding and her sausage apple stuffing – and then a simple roast chicken.
1. Frugal Mom Eh! – Easter Egg Cheeseball
2. Home. Made. Interest – Shrimp Cocktail Deviled Eggs
3. Eating Richly – Asparagus Puffs
4. Snappy Gourmet – Garlic Cheddar Drop Biscuits
5. The Bewitchin’ Kitchen – How to Cook a Turkey Like a Boss
6. Wholefully – Slow Cooker Ham with Honey Mustard Glaze
7. Wholesome Yum – Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
8. Delicious Meets Healthy – Creamy Mashed Potatoes
9. Baking Beauty – Green Bean Casserole from Scratch
10. Peace, Love and Low Carb – Skillet Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
11. Peas and Crayons – Stuffed Mushroom Casserole
12. Kudos Kitchen by Renee – Coconut Chocolate Chip Custard Easter Bunny Pie
13. The Monday Box – Italian Easter Cookies
14. Trial and Easter – Nana’s Potica
15. Baking Beauty – Creme Egg Cheesecake
Depending on what you find at the store, you could pick one of these dishes to try this year and keep the rest really simple. Or save these for next year when, hopefully, things will be a little more “normal”. Who knows? We might even find that we prefer a simpler Easter meal after all.
You can find some of our family’s favourite Easter recipes here:
What are you having for Easter dinner?
Leave a Reply