It’s amazing too how simple paper can be manipulated into beautiful ornaments to adorn the tree. Some of these Paper Christmas ornaments are easy enough for the kids to make but most are sophisticated enough for a lovely adult tree too.
Simple and Beautiful Paper Christmas Ornaments
I love making ornaments for our Christmas tree. There’s just something so special about having something handmade to decorate with year after year.
I even have some that others have made for me and each time I see them, I remember those people fondly.
Paper Christmas Ornaments
For many of these ornaments, you can use scrapbook paper, origami paper, even simple printer paper will work. I’ve even made some with newspaper, magazine pages, old wrapping paper, or Christmas cards too. Some projects even use toilet paper or paper towel rolls.
Find out how to make these paper Christmas ornaments by clicking on the links below:
- Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments from homemade-gifts-made-easy.com
- Tissue Paper Suncatchers from creativecynchronicity.com
- Christmas Paper Ornaments from homemade-gifts-made-easy.com
- Paper Pine Cone Ornaments from The Hybrid Chick
- Folded Paper Stars from creativecynchronicity.com
- DIY Christmas Gift Tags Made From Paper Plates from letsdosomethingcrafty.com
- Paper Towel Roll Christmas Tree from The Resourceful Mama
- 3D Paper Tube Christmas Wreath from pinkstripeysocks.com
- Paper Cone Christmas Decorations from picklebums.com
- Amazing 3D Paper Christmas Star Ornaments from pinkstripeysocks.com
- Paper Christmas Trees (Template Included) from pinkstripeysocks.com
- Making Christmas Decorations from homemade-gifts-made-easy.com
- Paper Starburst Ornament from creativecynchronicity.com
- Homemade Christmas Tree Ornament Using Newspaper And Flour from buggyandbuddy.com
- Paper Flower Christmas Tree Ornament Craft For Kids from scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com
- Handmade Christmas Ornament from itallstartedwithpaint.com
- Simple Snowman Ornament from easypeasyandfun.com
- Quick And Easy Paper Candy Canes Craft from happyhooligans.ca
- Origami Ornament Techniques: Tips For Success from allthingspaper.net
- Assorted Paper Ornaments from creativecynchronicity.com
- DIY 3d Christmas Tree Ornament Craft from asmomseesit.com
- DIY (easy!) Book Page Ornaments from gimmesomeoven.com
- Retro Christmas Tree Ornaments from artzycreations.com
- Easy DIY Ornaments from inkstruck.com
Aren’t these wonderful? So many lovely ornaments you can make from simple paper or cardboard tubes!
And if you’re looking for another fun paper holiday craft, check out these easy peasy stacked paper Christmas trees. You can whip one up in no time! Which of these fun crafts will you try first?