So, here we go further along my journey to finding quick and simple meals to sustain us during this time of renovations. I want real food. I want homemade or close to homemade food. But, it’s not always easy to find recipes that I can whip up quickly (and have the energy to make) after a long day of work and renovations. We’ve purchased a rotisserie chicken a time or two but we’ve grown a bit tired of them. So, I went in search of some ways to switch things up.
These recipes start with a rotisserie chicken, cutting a lot of the work out and making it a simple weeknight meal. You can still serve your family good, hearty, homemade food but minimize the effort that goes into it. Win-win.
20 Simple Meals You Can Make with Rotisserie Chicken
- Rotisserie Chicken Casserole from momontimeout.com
- Easy Rotisserie Chicken Nachos from thefoodcharlatan.com
- Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup from eazypeazymealz.com
- Cinnamon-Star Anise Citrus With Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Rotisserie Chicken from keviniscooking.com
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie from spicysouthernkitchen.com
- Healthier Rotisserie Chicken Salad from chewoutloud.com
- Rotisserie Chicken Recipe from culinaryhill.com
- Rotisserie Chicken And Chorizo Jambalaya from theendlessmeal.com
- Teriyaki Chicken And Rice: Use Rotisserie Chicken! from amandascookin.com
- Low-carb Rotisserie Chicken Christmas Salad With Avocado, Red Pepper, And Lime from kalynskitchen.com
- Rotisserie Chicken Avocado Burritos from foodfanatic.com
- BBQ Rotisserie Chicken Quesadilla from theendlessmeal.com
- Chicken Bacon Avocado Sandwich + Mustard Mayo from natashaskitchen.com
- Coconut Curry Chicken from tasteandtellblog.com
- Easy 30-minute Kale, White Bean, And Chicken Soup from averiecooks.com
- Healthy Chicken Salad from simplysissom.com
- Quick & Easy Rotisserie Chicken Tacos from joyfulhealthyeats.com
- Easy 30-minute Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup from averiecooks.com
- Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from inspiredtaste.net
- Chicken And Avocado Salad With Lime And Cilantro from kalynskitchen.com
So, which recipe are you going to try first? If you do, I’d love to hear about it in the comments below. And, I’ll keep you updated as I start working my way through to try these out for myself.