Christmas is just over a month away. Yikes! Are you ready for it? This is the time when I like to sit down and make some plans for it. A little organization and planning can go a long way! This helps to keep Christmas fun and peaceful instead of chaotic and stressful.
Let Me Help You Get Ready for Christmas
If you’re looking for some ideas for your Christmas, I’ve gathered up my very BEST tips and tricks for making your plans and having tons of fun in my new Christmas Almanac 2023.
INSIDE YOU’LL FIND:
- How to get ready for Christmas, making your plans, focusing on what’s most important
- More than 100 ideas for fun holiday activities and traditions you can choose from for your family – something to fit every budget, interest, and time limit
- Ideas for spreading goodwill and for long distance celebrations
- Advent guide for those who celebrate, including at home prayer services for each Sunday and suggestions for meaningful activities
- Specific ideas to add a special touch to St. Nicholas Eve/Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, the 12 Days of Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day
- Menu ideas and recipes included for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve Survival Guide
- Gift guide including suggestions for saving money on gift giving, free/inexpensive gift ideas, experience gifts, stocking stuffers
- Suggestions for easy ways to save money on Christmas
- 14 holiday games including dominoes, Family Feud, bingo, scavenger hunts, and more (including the printables you need to play the games)
- More printables including a Christmas countdown paper chain, neighbor/coworker “You’ve Been Mugged” gift, paper Nativity set, New Year’s Eve fortune teller, and magic reindeer food tags.
This ebook is more than 200 pages long and jam-packed with everything you need to have the Christmas of your dreams! And, if you buy it now, you get my Christmas Planner included as your FREE bonus.
Over 80 pages of gift, budget, meal planning and more – there’s even monthly and weekly planning pages for the entire year.
As those cheesy commercials would say though – but wait, there’s more! For an additional $20, you can also get my Christmas cookbook and Kids’ Christmas Activity Book.
THE CHRISTMAS BUNDLE
The Christmas Cookbook includes recipes that you will love, not only for the holidays, but all year long. Main dishes, sides, appetizers, breakfast/brunch recipes, desserts, and even beverages are included. You’ll get 29 recipes in all and when I tell you that they are SCRUMPTIOUS, that doesn’t even do them justice.
The Kids’ Christmas Activity Book is just what you need to keep the kids busy and having fun leading up to the big day. Over 40 pages of activities including I Spy, Word Search, Sudoku, coloring pages, mazes, word games, paper crowns, a board game, and so much more!
GET THE ULTIMATE DEAL:
Get the entire Christmas bundle AND preorder next year’s updated (bigger, even better!) Christmas Almanac 2024 for one amazing price!
YES! You get the Christmas Almanac 2023, Christmas Planner, Christmas Cookbook, Kids’ Christmas Activities Book, AND the Christmas Almanac 2024 (to be released in September 2024) for only $60!
Check out the links below to make your purchase.
To get the Christmas Almanac with the free Christmas Planner, click here – BUY NOW
For the bundle with the Christmas Almanac, free Christmas Planner, Christmas cookbook, and Kids’ Christmas Activity Book, click here – BUY NOW
To get the bundle with the Christmas Almanac, free Christmas Planner, Christmas cookbook, and Kids’ Christmas Activity Book AND preorder the Christmas Almanac for 2024, click here – BUY NOW