STOP! Don’t proceed any further unless you want spoilers because this post contains the answers to my ever popular Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz.
If you would like the questions without the answers, be sure to exit out of of this post asap and head over here: Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz (without answers) It now contains a printable version so you can print out copies to share with your guests!
Okay, now for those of you ready to find out how you did on the quiz, scroll past the picture and keep reading!
NOTE: There’s a free printable of the answers at the end of this post. It contains ONLY the answers though so be sure to get your movie quiz questions printed out too!
1) It all begins with a pair of gloves in this movie starring Kate Beckinsale and John Cusak. Serendipity
2) In the 1969 movie, Frosty the Snowman, what are Frosty’s first words after coming to life? Happy birthday!
3) In “A Christmas Story”, Ralphie’s Dad says, “He looks like a _______ nightmare!” Pink
4) Buddy the Elf wants to eat a whole roll of it. Tollhouse cookie dough
5) The song “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” first appear in this 1940s classic movie. Meet Me in St. Louis
6) The name of the Grinch’s dog. Max
7) Drew Barrymore does the voice of the “other reindeer” in this 1999 animated movie. Olive the Other Reindeer
8) Tom Hanks does the voices of 6 different characters in this movie. The Polar Express
9) In National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, what animal do the Griswolds find living in their Christmas tree? a squirrel
10) In the 1964 movie Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, what is the name of Rudolph’s girlfriend? Clarice
11) What’s the name of the 1996 movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger? Jingle All the Way
12) In “The Polar Express”, only those who believe in Santa can hear this. Santa’s sleigh bells
13) What is the name of George Bailey’s guardian angel in “It’s a Wonderful Life”? Clarence
14) In National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, what does Clark get as a Christmas gift from his boss instead of a bonus? Jelly of the Month Club
15) In the Bill Murray movie, Scrooged, what kind of vehicle does the Ghost of Christmas Past drive? a taxi
16) Who does Martin Short play in Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause? Jack Frost
17) In what city does the movie Miracle on 34th Street take place? New York
18) Who plays Bob Cratchit in A Muppet Christmas Carol? Kermit the Frog
19) According to the characters in It’s a Wonderful Life, what does it mean when a bell rings? An angel gets its wings
20) What is the name of Rudolph’s dentist friend? Hermey
21) In the movie A Christmas Story, why is Ralphie’s mom afraid to let him have a bb gun? She thinks he’ll shoot his eye out.
22) Who did Edmund Gwenn list as his next of kin on his Macy’s application in Miracle on 34th Street? Reindeer
23) How does this sentence uttered by the Grinch in the animated classic How the Grinch Stole Christmas end? “Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps…..” means a little bit more.
24) What’s the name of Chevy Chase’s character in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation? Clark Griswold
25) What child star’s career was launched by her appearance in the movie Miracle on 34th Street? Natalie Wood
Click on the image below for a PDF containing the answers to this quiz:
[pdf-embedder url=”http://creativecynchronicity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Christmas-Movie-Trivia-Quiz-Answers.pdf” title=”Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz Answers”]
Want to try another quiz? I’ve got a short White Christmas Movie Trivia quiz here for those of you who love that movie as much as I do!
I’ve also got a Match the Christmas Movie Quote Quiz here.
Be sure to check out my Top 15 Christmas Movie Picks here.
And you can find all kinds of great ideas for Christmas crafts, recipes, and more here.