I know when most people are asked about their favourite holiday, they will say “Christmas”. I love it too but in some ways I like Easter more. Christmas has that feeling of coziness and comfort. Easter is all about rebirth, new life, and everything coming alive again after winter.
I love the freshness in the air and the sun shining down. Of course, I also love all the the cute little bunnies. We have a family of bunnies who build a nest in our yard every spring and it’s so fun to watch them grow. So, of course these bunny crafts have my family’s name written all over them!
20 Cute and Creative Bunny Crafts for Kids:
- DIY Origami Easter Bunny Baskets from gatheringbeauty.com
- Foam Cup Bunny Craft from iheartcraftythings.com
- Pipe Cleaner Bunny Craft from redtedart.com
- Paper Bunny Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Spring Bunny Craft With Q-tips from meaningfulmama.com
- Easter Crafts For Kids from happyhooligans.ca
- Spring Bunny Craft from kidsstuffworld.com
- Paper Plate Bunny Craft from simpleplayideas.com
- Wobbling Papier Mache Bunny from easypeasyandfun.com
- Pom Pom Easter Bunny Craft Tutorial from momontimeout.com
- DIY Bunny Craft Bags from love-the-day.com
- Bunny Craft from aboutamom.com
- Pop Up Bunny Rabbit Puppet from kidscraftroom.com
- Egg Decorating: Easter Bunny Craft from redtedart.com
- How To Turn Craft Sticks Into Bunnies from craftsbyamanda.com
- Toilet Paper Bunny Centerpiece from homanathome.com
- DIY Crowned Bunny Easter Eggs from mottesblog.blogspot.ro
- Chick And Bunny Easter Candy Holders Made Out Of Egg Cartons from destinationdecoration.com
- Origami Osterhase from kdesignpapier.blogspot.ro
- Adorable DIY Paper Bunny Treat Bags from hellowonderful.co
Aren’t these bunny crafts adorable? Whether making them with the kids or for the kids, I’m sure they’ll be a big hit. Which one is your favorite?