1) To learn more about that magical mystery known as SEO: “SEO: Titles, Tags & Bathrooms, Oh My!” by Dan Morris of Letters From Dan, sponsored by SoFabU – DONE!
2) To show off my amazing socks to Ted and John. – DONE!
3) To learn more about the fine art of crafting a story when writing your blog posts: “Having My Way With Words: Storytelling and the Blogger” by Rebecca Parsons of Cre8tive Compass and Brad Lawless of Collective Bias – DONE!
4) To get to know my amazing SoFab family better. (Hugs people. I am expecting lots of hugs) – DONE!
5) To learn more about the use of video in my blog so I can expand that area even more: The Magic of Multi-Media: Mastering Video and Learning How to Make the Most of Your 10 Minutes of Fame. – DONE!
6) AQ Chicken….enough said.- DONE!
7) To learn more about monetizing my blog: “Show Me The Money: Monetizing Your Blog” by Dawn Sandomeno & Elizabeth Mascali of PartyBluprints.com, Andrea Deckard of SavingsLifestyle.com, Danielle Smith of DanielleSmithMedia.com, and Melissa Garcia of ConsumerQueen.com- DONE!
8) Two words: Food Trucks.- DONE!
9) To see the Norman Rockwell exhibit at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.- DONE!
10) Two more words: Awkward Stretching.- DONE! I got to do the hog call too 🙂
Okay and then truthfully there’s an 11th “wish list” kind of item: to get “animated”: JC Little of The Animated Woman (okay okay, I know it won’t happen but a girl can dream can’t she?) Unfortunately she didn’t make it to the conference.
And in reality, the list goes on and on – I just picked 10 of my favorite things to include but from what I can tell, it’s going to be a jam-packed weekend of learning and fun!
I am so appreciative of Collective Bias/Social Fabric for making this conference possible to me by sponsoring my attendance there!