It’s time for another week of Crafty Hangouts and this time we’re having a blogger thrift store challenge. The bloggers will be doing videos on thrift store makeovers that you don’t want to miss. We will be posting all of the videos over on Crafty Hangouts through out the week so be sure to stay tuned so you don’t miss any of the fun. You can tune in there anytime to watch past videos as well.
Here are the videos you can expect to see here next week!
- +Amy Buchanan with a Thrift Store Video
- +Morena Hockley with a Spray Paint Makeover
- +Angie Holden and +Carolina Moore with a 10 Minute Thrift Store Makeover
- +Marty Walden with Thrifty Finds Transformed with Paint
- +Jennifer Priest with Creating a Wreath from an Old Book
- +Erin Sipes with Thrift Store Show and Tell
- +Rhonda Greene with a Fun Thrift Store Makeover
- +Cyn Gagen with some Thrift Store Fun
- +Evey A with a great Thrift Store Video
- +Shannon Madigan with Knock Off Cobalt Glassware
- +Laura Petersen with a Fun Thrift Store Video
- +Sharon Hines with More Thrift Store Fun
- +Carolina Moore and +Angie Holden with MORE 10 Minute Thrift Store Makeovers
- +Kathy Penney with another great Thrift Store Video
Stay tuned here and don’t miss any of the fun videos. Do you love the thrift store as much as we do? Then you won’t want to miss any of the videos!
debbie campbell says
I love going to thrift stores, and crafts, so I can’t wait to see more about this!
Jasanna Czellar says
I love thrift stores. I can’t wait! 🙂
Dee N says
Wow, what a great list of videos for repurposing your thrift store finds…