It’s been a while since I did a Thankful Thursday and I think it’s overdue.
1. I’m grateful for the unexpected time I spent with someone whom I now consider a new friend. It was a lovely afternoon.
2. I’m grateful for the day out I’m going on with another friend tomorrow. We’re going to do some shopping, do some lunch, hang out, and probably laugh a lot like we usually do.
3. I’m grateful for the super cute ornaments and gifts I’ve received in the past week or so from a few Secret Santas I’ve been a part of. Every single one was so suited to me and so appreciated.
4. I’m grateful for the donation I got to make today on behalf of Collective Bias to the Women’s Community House here in London, Ontario.
5. I’m grateful for Enchanted Memories photography in Dearborn Michigan for my new headshots. First ones I’ve ever liked!