This weekend is another Biannual Blogathon Bash. I haven’t taken part in one for a while but man oh man, it’s time. I have so many little chores that need to be done on this blog! My list is probably too long to realistically accomplish in one weekend but I’m going to power through as much as I can.
For those of you unfamiliar with the Blogathon, it is kind of a cross between an online blogging conference, Mastermind group, and blogging challenge. It’s a dedicated time to get some of those blogging tasks that have been nagging away at you finally completed. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn new tips and skills from other bloggers, participate in challenges to improve your blogging, and to connect with a support system of fellow bloggers through Twitter parties and the Facebook group. You can even earn some prizes just by participating!
So, here’s my Blogging To Do List for this weekend:
- Update my media kit.
- Update my “about me” page.
- Revamp (narrow down) my menus on my navigation bars.
- Update my information on LinkedIn.
- Revamp my “work with me” page.
- Configure my Twitter handle so it shows up with people tweet my posts.
- Revamp my email signature.
- Work on a new logo/header.
- Search for a new theme.
- Update and clean out plugins.
- Clean up my sidebar/footer.
Will you be joining us? What’s on your blogging to do list?