Happy Canada Day! I’m currently in Cincinnati, Ohio visiting family but I hope all of you are having a fantastic Canada Day. But, if you’re a regular follower of my blog, then you know what Canada Day means – my annual trivia challenge!
- Name the Canadian tv series starring a “do good” German Shepherd.
- Who was referred to by Ed Sullivan as his “Canuck egghead comics”?
- Casey and Finnegan are from what Canadian children’s show?
- “Look up….wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up.”
- Which Canadian tv series was set at Possum Lodge?
- What Canadian children’s tv show starred a turtle named Howard?
- What famous Canadian female singer used to be on the children’s show You Can’t Do That on Television?
- How many seasons was The Friendly Giant on?
- Whose face is on the Canadian hundred dollar bill?
- What is the only walled city north of Mexico?
- What is the longest street in the world?
- What is the longest highway in the world?
- Where is the longest tunnel in the world?
- What is the world’s longest freshwater beach?
- Which is Canada’s oldest National Park?
- Where was Guy Lombardo born?
- What is Canada’s most densely populated province?
- In what year was O Canada officially designated by Parliament to be Canada’s national anthem?
- What is the name of Canada’s first female Prime Minister?
- What’s a double double?
How well do you know Canada? Check in tomorrow for the answers!
I am a recent follower of your blog and a fellow Canadian! Happy Canada Day! Some of these are tough, but I think I got most of them right.