Hey are you coming to SoFabCon? I would LOVE to meet you and get to know you better. Please come find me! Here’s a few facts about me to get the introductions started:
1. I’m a Kinder chocolate ambassador. If you come find me (before it all runs out) you might just get rewarded with a sweet creamy chocolatey hazelnut bit of yumminess.
2. My daughter is getting married in two weeks. I have a million things left to do but I adore SoFabCon and just couldn’t bear to miss it but I apologize in advance if I’m a bit scatter-brained.
3. I live in London, Ontario, Canada. You’ll easily recognize me as I’ll be wearing a Canadian flag lanyard with my badge.
4. I used to live in Arkansas. I went to the University of Arkansas and am a proud Razorback. Go hogs! Woo pig sooie!
5. I’m about to become an empty nester as my daughter is moving to the UK this summer. Yes I might tear up about this when talking about it.
6. I will be missing my dog Trinity like crazy while at SoFabCon and won’t be sleeping quite as well without her.
7. I love, love, love to cook and am an avid crafter but I am not great at baking.
8. I used to be a classroom teacher. I miss it but love to blog just as much.
9. I can’t really whistle or snap my fingers. I just fake it.
10. My favourite movie is anything with Audrey Hepburn in it, my favourite books are ones based on Arthurian legend, and I’m a comic book super hero geek.
Now,I really want to get to know you too!