Just your typical creative, foodie, comic book super hero movie buff, geeky, hippie, single mom who loves life and loves to laugh.
Welcome to Creative Cynchronicity! My name is Cyn and I am an American crafter, a foodie, and a blogger living in Canada. This site brings together my crafting/creative blog, my cooking blog, and my personal blog into one place where I share recipes, craft ideas, home DIY projects, parenting and family tips, product and service reviews, travel, personal growth, and more.
I am very busy on social media – so busy that it has been suggested that I sleep with my laptop in one hand and cell phone in the other (with some Liquitex gel medium under her pillow – I am, after all, an artsy crafty type!) I’m the single mom of an amazing daughter in university and the “grandmother” of a crazy German Shepherd who thinks she’s a lap dog and two cats who would prefer that said lap be reserved only for them.
I do a weekly webtv broadcast on my own channel called Creative Cynchronicity Live (Wednesdays at 9 pm Eastern, http://linqto.com/rooms/creativeedventures). On the show, I share crafting projects and techniques, cooking tips and recipes, home decor ideas, gardening, ideas for fun with families and children, and so on.
Latest posts by Cyn Gagen (see all)
- Tasty Tuesday: Our Favorite Macaroni Salad With Bacon and Cheddar - May 21, 2013
- Meow Monday (with linky): Hanging out in the Cabinets - May 20, 2013
- Crafty Hangouts: Wreath Week Coming Up - May 17, 2013
- Blogger Signup: Keurig Giveaway - May 17, 2013
- Craft Lightning: 15 Minute Crafts: Envelope Gift Holder - May 17, 2013