That’s right – it’s National Leave a Comment Day as per royal decree from A Girl and A Glue Gun. Ok, fine, it’s a holiday she made up but really, can’t we just humor her? I don’t know about you but I’m TERRIBLE about taking the time to comment on others’ blogs. And yet….you have no idea how much it makes my day when one of you, my valued readers, takes the time to share your thoughts with me. Oh sure, I’m kind of the mad pinner of London, Ontario, finding cool blog posts and pinning away to my Pinterest boards. And I do take the time to send out some tweets or shout outs on Facebook for some of them. But there’s just something more personal about leaving a comment – something with the potential to build a little community. And really, to me, that’s the best part of blogging. So, I plan to take up the gauntlet A Girl and A Glue Gun has thrown down and have challenged myself to comment on 25 blogs today. Yeah, I know…it’s a lot. But I think it’s worth it. Consider the gauntlet tossed in your direction now. You don’t have to comment on 25 blogs – even just leaving one blog comment today could truly make the day of that blogger!
Latest posts by Cyn Gagen (see all)
- Tasty Tuesday: Our Favorite Macaroni Salad With Bacon and Cheddar - May 21, 2013
- Meow Monday (with linky): Hanging out in the Cabinets - May 20, 2013
- Crafty Hangouts: Wreath Week Coming Up - May 17, 2013
- Blogger Signup: Keurig Giveaway - May 17, 2013
- Craft Lightning: 15 Minute Crafts: Envelope Gift Holder - May 17, 2013