All this week a group of my favourite creative bloggers are hanging out on Google+ and showing you our Valentine crafty ideas. Today at noon Eastern, you’ll be able to join me as I show you how to recycle items around your home into creative Valentine crafts. If I am doing this right, you’ll be able to watch right here from my blog – isn’t that the coolest? I hope you can join me!
Click below in the Youtube window (which will appear shortly before show time) to watch: (You can watch the replay here now and look for your chance to win a prize!)
UPDATED: Did you miss the live show? Click on the Youtube video above to watch the playback. Did you miss some of the other great shows from my creative blogger friends taking part in this series? Go to the Crafty Hangouts website to catch up on what you missed!
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Margie you are the winner! Congratulations. Look for an email from email@example.com heading your way!
Latest posts by Cyn Gagen (see all)
- Crafty Hangouts: Wreath Week Coming Up - May 17, 2013
- Blogger Signup: Keurig Giveaway - May 17, 2013
- Craft Lightning: 15 Minute Crafts: Envelope Gift Holder - May 17, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: Crystal Bridges Museum #SoFabCon (Linky) - May 8, 2013
- This is My Life with Crohns. #ThisIsMe - May 7, 2013