Since the first of October, I’ve been taking part in Craftbotic’s Blog Angel program. The idea is this: you are a secret angel (well, until now that is) for another blogger who has requested some help. This help can take the form of commenting on their blog, sharing it with others through social media, offering suggestions, making a blog button for them, and so on. I am thrilled to be the blog angel for Wonderland, a photo blog by Ana Eugenio Ana is an incredibly talented photographer – her pictures are soft and dreamy; her writing is poignant and touching. I’ve been commenting on her blog posts and sharing them via Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ in hopes of bringing her some more traffic. Her blog is simply too beautiful not to be shared! As the month continues, I hope I can offer Ana any additional help she would like and in the meantime, you need to head on over there and check out her lovely blog!
Latest posts by Cyn Gagen (see all)
- Storytelling with Rebecca Parsons and Brad Lawless: SoFabCon - May 22, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: Paducah, Kentucky - May 22, 2013
- Woof Wednesday (with Linky): Window Gazing - May 22, 2013
- SEO Simplified with Dan Morris @danrmorris #SoFabCon - May 21, 2013
- Tasty Tuesday: Our Favorite Macaroni Salad With Bacon and Cheddar - May 21, 2013