Today I thought I’d share with you a new board I’ve created on Pinterest. When I started out on Pinterest, I created global boards like Christmas and Recipes but since then, I’ve realized that if I ever want to find anything I’ve pinned again, I need to narrow them. So, slowly but surely, I’ve been going through and creating new boards with a more specific focus. Since one of the first things I put up in terms of holiday decorations is a wreath, I decided to start there. I’d love it if you would follow me on Pinterest.
Here are a few of my favourites:
I love the idea of wreaths that are out of the ordinary – not your typical round shape in this case. The one on the left comes from Blue Cricket Design. I can’t find a source for the one on the right – please let me know if you know where it came from so I can give proper credit!
You KNOW how much I love anything made from recycled materials so these are right up my alley!
1) I really like this wreath from WhipUp but unfortunately I don’t usually have access to many milk cartons – around here we buy our milk in bags!
2) I always have lots of magazines around so this wreath from Childhood 101 using magazine pages is very appealing!
3) This one from Bloesem Kids is so cheery looking! It’s made from paper bags.
4) Here Michele Made Me is making what she calls toilet paper roll snowflakes but I’ve seen this same idea expanded upon to make bigger, similar designs as wreaths.
This PVC pipe wreath from Today’s Nest has a striking modern appeal!
This carrot and ice wreath from How Does She would be so much fun to make with kids! You put it outside for Santa’s reindeer. It adds such great bright colour to a wintery white day too!
For more wreath ideas, check out my Pinterest board!
Latest posts by Cyn Gagen (see all)
- Last Minute Handmade Gift Ideas #GIFTHOA - December 6, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Camera Giveaway: Canada Only #GalaxyHoliday - December 4, 2013
- Kinder Canada: A Joy to Share - December 4, 2013
- Holiday Cash Giveaway: $325 US (Open WW) - December 3, 2013
- Seasonal Driving Safety Tips - December 2, 2013