I love Christmas. I mean I really really love Christmas. The colours, the shine, the sparkle, the joy, the beauty, and most of all, the coming together as a family – I love it all! Over the course of the next 100 days, I’m going to share with you some of the new ideas I’ve found as well as some family favourites for Christmas: recipes, DIY gift ideas, Christmas cards, and decorations; fun family traditions new and old, and more. Let’s get started with a roundup of some favourite DIY gift ideas I’ve seen around the blogosphere.
Latest posts by Cyn Gagen (see all)
- What Can You Do with a Broken Wreath Form? - May 24, 2013
- Start Your Own Business: Become a Stella & Dot Stylist - May 23, 2013
- Storytelling with Rebecca Parsons and Brad Lawless: SoFabCon - May 22, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: Paducah, Kentucky - May 22, 2013
- Woof Wednesday (with Linky): Window Gazing - May 22, 2013