Following up on the great success of the National Scrapbook Day cropathon back in May, here comes my next big online craft marathon event! To celebrate World Cardmaking Day (October 6th), I’m having a full weekend of amazing crafting demonstrations, giveaways, and your chance to take part in a raffle that will benefit the Charity Wings Art Center AND give you the opportunity to potentially win $300+ in crafting supplies!
Once again, there will be fabulous designers taking part every half hour with a crafting demo that will inspire you to create! Some of the designers taking part in this event include: Angela Daniels, Marisa Pawelko/Westcott Brand, Andrea Currie, Lisa Fulmer, Kelly Donovan, Roberta Birnbaum, Jennifer Priest, and more! During each segment, there will be a random giveaway for one lucky member of our viewing audience.
This event takes place on Saturday, October 6th and Sunday, October 7th from noon to 8 pm Eastern so save the dates now!
As part of this event, along with Charity Wings, we’re having a raffle called “Stop to Smell the flowers with Charity Wings” to benefit the Charity Wings Art Center. Each day of this two day event, we’ll draw from these raffle tickets and the winner will receive an amazing prize pack filled with all sorts of flower themed supplies!
So far the prize pack contains:
- $100 Flowersoftproduct pack
- The entire line of one of Prima’s new releases from Summer CHA $100 value.
- Clear SnapInk Petals
- Hydrangea Hippo Flower Kit
- more donations are coming in!
Raffle Tickets are:
3 Tickets for $5
10 Tickets for $10
25 Tickets for $20
Click HERE to get your tickets!
Latest posts by Cyn Gagen (see all)
- Crafty Hangouts: Wreath Week Coming Up - May 17, 2013
- Blogger Signup: Keurig Giveaway - May 17, 2013
- Craft Lightning: 15 Minute Crafts: Envelope Gift Holder - May 17, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: Crystal Bridges Museum #SoFabCon (Linky) - May 8, 2013
- This is My Life with Crohns. #ThisIsMe - May 7, 2013