Welcome to another Festive Friday! Festive Fridays is a bimonthly blog hop hosted by Terri Sproul. It gives us the opportunity to create Christmas cards all year long so that we have a batch of them ready to send out at the holidays. You should have arrived here from: Becky’s blog. If you’d like to start the hop from the beginning, head on over to: Terri’s blog.
I scored this paper from a “yard sale” being put on by my local scrapbook store. I love how it’s a mix of traditional and not so traditional colours, making it just my style. It has a really subtle bit of shimmer to it too! I recently saw a card that was created with a bunch of flags on it for Operation Write Home and loved the look of it’; so I used that as my inspiration for this card. I’m looking for a piece of coordinating paper that I could add as a rectangle over on the right hand side as a place to add a sentiment to add that one last finishing touch to this card.
Thanks for stopping by!
Your next stop is Roberta. Have fun hopping! Full list of blog hop participants is below – just click on the link:
Latest posts by Cyn Gagen (see all)
- Tasty Tuesday: Our Favorite Macaroni Salad With Bacon and Cheddar - May 21, 2013
- Meow Monday (with linky): Hanging out in the Cabinets - May 20, 2013
- Crafty Hangouts: Wreath Week Coming Up - May 17, 2013
- Blogger Signup: Keurig Giveaway - May 17, 2013
- Craft Lightning: 15 Minute Crafts: Envelope Gift Holder - May 17, 2013