Thread cubes of angel food cake and peaches onto skewers. Brush the cake with sweetened condensed milk to keep it from drying out and to make a lovely crust. Put the skewers on a hot grill for about 30 seconds on each side and serve with whipped cream or ice cream. You can substitute other fruits like strawberries for the peaches. Strawberries…sigh.
Latest posts by Cyn Gagen (see all)
- Storytelling with Rebecca Parsons and Brad Lawless: SoFabCon - May 22, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: Paducah, Kentucky - May 22, 2013
- Woof Wednesday (with Linky): Window Gazing - May 22, 2013
- SEO Simplified with Dan Morris @danrmorris #SoFabCon - May 21, 2013
- Tasty Tuesday: Our Favorite Macaroni Salad With Bacon and Cheddar - May 21, 2013